Clifton Street, Blackpool viewed from Talbot Square c1870. The
photographer was E Gregson. To the left is the 'Assembly Room, Luncheon Bar, Restaurant
and Billiard Room' which became Yates's Wine Lodge in 1896 and was destroyed by fire in
Reverse side of a carte de visite photograph by E Gregson 'Artist
photographer & Miniature Portrait Painter,' c1870. Studios at Talbot Road,
Blackpool and Waterhouse Street, Halifax. He used the armorial bearings & motto of
the Clifton family of Lytham.