Quakers in Blackpool.
A picture of the Friends' Meeting House, rear, 26,Caunce Street,
Blackpool c1930, and the proposed new building on Raikes Parade. The original Meeting
House was in a room reached via a side door in a back street behind J.Bamber's fish & chip
shop (just before the washing line!). The new Meeting House was opened in Raikes
Parade by the end of 1932, built to a slightly different design.
These all open in a new window
Site of the original Meeting House, Caunce Street, photographed in
A picture of the present Meeting House
Blackpool Quaker Website