Advert for the
sale of Haddil House (Haddle House), Bispham with Norbreck, 14th September, 1846.
Sale of the house, barn, stables, outbuildings, yards, garden, orchard, arable and pasture
land totalling 77 acres, then in the occupation of Gilbert Whiteside. Ten minutes walk from
the sea and 2½ miles from Poulton Station. The sale was held at the Golden Ball, Poulton le
Fylde. Thomas Hull was farming at Haddil House about 1780.