Lytham Station c1900.
This was built as a terminus for the Blackpool & Lytham Railway in 1862. There
was another terminus (opened 1846) in Station Road for trains to Kirkham &
Preston. The two railways were not connected until the 1870s; the present station
(pictured here) was converted to a through station and the original station became
a goods yard.
Lytham Station c1895