Lytham St.Annes Coat of Arms
Lytham St.Annes, Lancashire, England


The Clifton Arms Hotel, Lytham 

Click here for the Clifton Arms Hotel Website.

The Clifton Arms Hotel was erected in Clifton Street c1794.
In 1840 the present Clifton Arms Hotel was built on West Beach.
It was acquired by Dutton's Brewery, Blackburn in 1936, was refurbished and reopened in June, 1938.
Winston Churchill stayed there in October, 1946.
The Beatles stayed there in August, 1965.