The Blackpool, St.Annes & Lytham Tramways Company ran Gas
Traction cars between South Shore, Blackpool and Lytham.
The company ran electric cars on the route.
The tramway was extended to Lytham Hospital
The tramways purchased by St.Annes Urban District Council and were
operated by St.Annes Corporation Tramways Department.
1922 After the amalgamation of the two towns the trams were
operated by Lytham St.Annes Corporation Tramways Department.
1923 Buses were introduced by the Corporation.
Last tram between Lytham and St.Annes
Last tram between St.Annes and Blackpool.