- Aviation Week, Blackpool, 1909
Blackpool Aviation Week took place on land at Squires Gate (the boundary between St.Annes & Blackpool), opening on 18th October 1909. This was the first "official" aviation meeting to be held in the United Kingdom.
- Golden Eagle Aviation Company, Blackpool 1919
Golden Eagle Aviation Company, Blackpool 1919.
- AVRO, Blackpool 1919
AVRO, an aviation company owned by A V Roe, Blackpool 1919.
- Aviation, Blackpool 1919
Press cuttings relating to aviation in Blackpool, 1919.
- Lancashire School of Aviation, Blackpool 1930s
Lancashire School of Aviation, Clifton Aerodrome, Squires Gate, Blackpool, in the 1930s.
- Plane Wreck near Blackpool 1921
Plane Wreck near Blackpool 1921.
- Canberra over Blackpool 1950s
Photo of a Canberra flying over Blackpool in the 1950s.
- Blackpool Airport film clip 1969
Blackpool Airport c1969. A very brief film clip from amateur 8mm cine film. It shows some small aircraft and a British United Airways plane taxiing.