The St.Annes Hotel
The foundation stone of the new resort of St.Annes-on-the-Sea was laid in the
foundations of the St.Annes Hotel. It stood on the corner of St.Annes Road West and St.Andrew's
Road North, opposite the railway station. It opened in 1876 and there was a bowling green
The hotel was demolished in 1985 and in its place stands "The Crescent" public
house and the row of shops which include Home Bargains, Thomas Cooks etc.