Lytham St.Annes Coat of Arms
Lytham St.Annes, Lancashire, England


Schools in Dicconson Terrace, Lytham.

Ladies' Boarding School, Lytham

The Misses Wilson's "Ladies' Boarding School" was in Dicconson Terrace by 1839 and existed until at least 1844.

Advert from 1842.


Miss Tait's School for Boys

 In 1850 Miss Tait's opened a "School for Boys" in Dicconson Terrace which moved to Seafield House in 1855.

Lytham Beach - Dicconson Terrace is in the centre, with a pediment c1830.

Ladies' Boarding School, Lytham

A "Ladies' Boarding School" was opened at no.1 Dicconson Terrace by the Misses Adamson and Miss Jennings about 1858 and continued for several years.

Advert dated 1858.